What are the eligibility criteria for the Canada Nova Scotia Entrepreneur visa?
There are certain requirements that you would need to fulfil in order to successfully obtain your Canada Nova Scotia entrepreneur visa while the major qualifying requirements for the applicants are as following:
- Your age must be 21 years or above while, your academic background ought to meet the desired criteria
- You must possess experience of at least 3 years being a business owner with minimum 33.3% ownership or experience of not less than 5 years as a senior business manager in last 10 years
- You must have a minimum $600,000 CAD in Net Business and Personal Assets, verified by NSOI designated third party professionals
- You must agree to stay in Nova Scotia and make a minimum capital investment of $150,000 CAD to establish or purchase a business in Nova Scotia
- You must own claimed net worth that should be verifiable and traceable to legal resources
- Your business plan regarding proposed start-up business must include all the required extensive details
- You would also need to demonstrate sufficient English or French language proficiency verified by an approved language testing agency
Moreover, there are certain other requirements regarding the proposed business regarding which you can enquire from our expert consultants.