We are proud to announce that we are officially member of
London Chamber Of Commerce & Industry



Chisty Law Chambers is a professional organization focused on legal services that offer Citizenship, Immigration & Residency services via global Investor, Entrepreneur and Skilled Immigration programs. The firm provides options in residency and Immigration to UK, Canada, USA, Europe, and other countries. We have a full-service immigration division that serves professionals, students, and family class applicants. We also offer solutions for Investors and Entrepreneurs interested in immigrating or setting up businesses overseas

Specialised In Global Immigration Law

We offer immigration and citizenship services through Skilled Worker, Investors & Entrepreneur programs based on your and your family’s needs for many countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada, EU, USA, Australia, and New Zealand. Immigration to the UK is one of our specialities, as we offer services for the UK / IOM Entrepreneur Visa, UK Innovator Visa, UK Investor Visa, UK Representative of an Overseas Business Visa (Sole Representative Visa), UK Visit Visa and UK Study Visa.

We also have expertise in all the program options offered by the Immigration and Citizenship Canada. Our full-service division provides consultancy for Express Entry, Provincial Nominee programs, Canadian student visa, Canadian visit visa, spousal, parental and other family-based sponsorship visas, assistance in Canadian records and travel documents matters.

Avail the services of the best and the most experienced, efficient, and reliable immigration and legal consultancy firm in Pakistan – with our company’s presence in Pakistan (Islamabad, Lahore, Faisalabad, Mirpur-AJK) & UK (London). We are the top and most experienced global immigration organisation in Pakistan.

Recent Successful Results

Recent Client Testimonials

Happy Clients
Years of Experience
Successful Cases
Submit Cases



There are certain UK visas which have restrictions based on age. However, this does not prevent someone to come to the UK as a dependant, even if age is a factor to consider.

Our UK Immigration Lawyers have an established reputation for providing clear and strategic immigration advice, which is tailored for each situation and client. We do more than just process applications – we get personally involved through the process to minimise any stresses that may occur when moving staff and families across the world.We truly care about the advice and support we provide.

What are the requirements to migrate to United Kingdom?

The UK offers many immigration categories, like Innovator Visa, Investor Visa and many other visas that may lead to UK Settlement. Each visa category has its certain requirements e.g. investment, learning the English language, maintenance funds, a viable and credible business plan etc. Please Click Here to find out more.

What is the age limit for immigration to United Kingdom?

There are currently no UK visas which are restricted based on the age except the ‘children dependants visa’. Therefore, this does not prevent someone to come to the UK. However, the UK is introducing new point-based skilled immigration in Dec 2020 or early Jan 2021 which will have age factor involved in it.

What is eligibility for Applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain / PR in UK?

You can apply for an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) or permanent residency in the UK once you have completed the certain residency period (3 to 5 years) in the UK on your qualifying visa route.

Do I need to Pass IELTS for the Visa?

Yes, most of the categories in the UK require an applicant to fulfil some English language requirements by passing an IELTS exam and scoring the minimum bands to meet the eligibility to apply for visa.

Do I qualify to immigrate to UK?

The answer to this depends on which program you choose – there are different requirements for an investor, a skilled worker, a student, and the entrepreneurial categories.

UK Immigrationoffers numerous visa options and knowing which visa to apply for is the first step taken in making plans to immigrate to the UK.

If you already have a job offer from a company in the UK you may be able to apply for a UK Tier 2 (General) Visa / Work Permit.

If you already live in the UK, you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. After a year, you may even be able to apply for Naturalisation. You will have to pass the Life in the UK Test to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or UK Citizenship.

Make an Appointment